A Little Journey To Starbucks

11:46 AM

 As you noticed this is a new " A Little Journey To...". Last time I wrote about my journey with my best friend Lera. And I really  I like the title of this post series, because almost every walk with my friend is a journey!

So this time our journey was to Starbucks! Probably you say " What? Starbucks? Are yous seriously? What could be happen in coffee house?" And actually I  am not surprised that our trip to Starbucks was unusual.

After we had arrived to the center we walked and talked, but in one moment we had the idea to go to Starbucks. I want to note that we was almost near Starbucks ( but at the time we didn't know where it is) so we decided to use our GPS. And as we are really "good" at GPS our journey took almost 1 hour instead 20 min. And always we walked to wrong direction.

On the way to our wrong direction we had visited  Elisseeff Emporium (It's one of the famous and old shops in Moscow also in St. Petersburg). There was old foreign women who wanted to buy some chocolate . But saleswoman couldn't help her, because she didn't know English so we decided to help them. Was so interesting and funny! And we have not understood who was the foreign women ( German or English ).

When we finally arrived to Starbucks we was so happy. Now Starbucks one of the favourite thing in Moscow, because there it is so comfy. And of course people! Just imagine Someone communicate with friend , others work on their laptops and there at the end of the hall a girl draw her project  for college and at the next table sits a man who reads a book. All room smells coffee and the air is saturated with inspiration...

After Starbucks we continued our walk , but not for long time , because of rain

P.S I'm still can't use GPS , SOMEONE, help me ! 
















You Might Also Like

0 коммент.