What I Need This Autumn

10:59 AM

Well... I haven't been here for quite a while. But now I have a holidays although I go to school every day. Oh, yeah , typical exams...

As you see I created a new heading - ' What I Need This ...'. It's quite similar as 'My Favourites' , but in my new heading I will write about things which I have to keep with me. By the way because it's a finish of November and I'm a little late with uploading new post ( yeah, good job , Laziza, what a good start of new heading!) let's called this post ' What I needed this autumn'

Autumn weather in Moscow is windy and cool. So because of this my skin is getting dry. And I decided to buy a cream-gel from Clinique. I was so surprised! My skin was so soft , moisturized and I started look more fresh!







  • A coffee
Although I'm a big fan of tea , this autumn I was really liked a coffee, especially a latte coffee with caramel. And it's not the end! I tried caramel latte with bananas!



  • A Warm Sweaters
Yeah, it's so typical: Autumn ... Warm sweater , but this is necessary thing for me in Russia! And I just like feeling comfortable and soft fabric on me!




As I said in Moscow the weather is so windy and cool , so my skin and lips is getting so dry. But I use my Sierra Bees chapstick! I really like it  because my lips stay moisturized for a long time.




You Might Also Like

0 коммент.